Back to Top

Christmas Pamper Routine

11.12.16





Ahhhhh this such a basic Christmas post, but it's one of my favourite types to read. There's something so relaxing about, not only having your own, but reading about someone else's pamper/night routine. Obviously I don't do the same thing every night.. but you know when you've been sat on the floor doing work for a good 4 hours and your arm feels like it's about to drop off? This is the post for you.

Before I start, the OPI nail polish in 'In My Santa Suit' was on my nails constantly all of last December, and definitely will be this month! It's the perfect festive red, no question. I also recently got this Egyptian Magic all purpose skin cream, which is more like a balm, in an advent calendar. I've found it's really nice to put around my nose because I've been feeling a bit sniffly. It's really lovely as it's soothing so stops you feeling all sore when you blow your nose (idk is that too much information?) and it feels really natural, and just nice.



After making sure my blogmas is sorted, and all my homework is done, and I've done my favourite thing of the day (taking my makeup off and tying my hair up), I immediately start to run a bath. I recently got this chamomile bubble bath off of iHerb - my new favourite website - and it's the single most relaxing product I've ever used... other than the Bath and Body Works 'Sleep' lavender vanilla bubble bath.


Did you actually click on this post and expect to not see Lush bath products? I hope not. Anyone at Christmas time loves a good Lush bath, especially with the classic Luxury Lush Pud. I'm sure most of you know of it, but when you put this in your bath it's like an explosion of every colour of the rainbow, and if this doesn't instantly lift your mood, I don't know what will. I also love the Snow Angel bath melt, because a, it's so stunning, and b, it turns the water into silk. Literally.
My mum suggested I try this magnesium bath soak thing when I was ill, and OH MY LORRRD, it's a miracle worker. If you have an injury, or you do a lot of sport, or even if your back hurts after a long day at school, you need this. It's the most soothing thing you could possibly use and is so so lovely.


Of course I need to light some candles and turn on some fairy lights, because it's the most wonderful tiiime of the yeeaaaar. My mood is instantly lifted, and it makes the room seem so much more cosy when you've had a bath. And, of course, it makes everything smell so gooood. I got this candle a few months ago and it's nearly gone, I love it! It smells gorgeous, but it's not too sweet it gives you a headache when you walk in the room!






THIS FACE MASK. I could write a whole post dedicated to it. It's that tiny little pot next to the apple cider vinegar, see it? It's indian healing clay, and you mix the two together. The product smells like rat piss, but it unclogs everything. This will get rid of all the gunk in your face, it's magic. The only thing is this literally sucks the life out of your face, so you need to moisturise quite a bit after.

After all this it's my actual routine - watch 10 episodes of House and drink tea yaaaa.

see the rest of blogmas here

now playing: don’t you wait solange/sweet dreamer will joseph cook/waste a moment kings of leon/tescoland jamie t/8 (circle) bon iver

2 comments :

  1. I recently did a post like this, it's actually so nice to write about everything you do. My mum has those magnesium bath salts, I can give you the science behind why they're so great but I'll probably bore you sooooo :) I've heard so much about ACV but the smell is kinda putting me off eh
    Dalalalalalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no no please tell me I'm so interested, they work so well! Yeah, apple cider vinegar smells of shit but it makes me feel so good, and it really helps my skin! Some people drink it and I'm like.. no

      Delete